To Our visitors, Users, and Customers,
The Covidworldcharts.com Team
Effective Date: 1st April 2020
We are providing the following definitions which are used in this Agreement, to make it easier for you to read and understand. They are:
Content: All files, data, charts, maps, multimedia which contains the Covidworldcharts.com website.
Customer: A paid or free user of Covidworldcharts.com website & services. Also "You", "Your", or "User".
GDPR: General Data Protection Regulations, effective May 25, 2018, and passed by the E.U. for the protection of E.U. citizens and residents.
Covidworldcharts.com Intellectual Property: Our software; platform; programming & code; website; logos; slogans; trademark; service marks; & copyrights.
Covidworldcharts.com: Our company, owners, employees, and agents. Also "We", "Us", or "Our".
Submissions: Files, data, information, code, and other content uploaded or downloaded to/from the Covidworldcharts.com platform. This includes and is not limited to: charts, videos or other data.
Third-party website: Website links or hyperlinks, located in or on the Covidworldcharts.com website that redirects customers to other websites.
Visitor: Anyone who visits theCovidworldcharts.com website.
Subscriber – any visitor which subscribes to the website
II. WEBSITE USAGE
We are providing our customers with a user-friendly, affordable software platform to: display digital data collected from different data sources. Designed by professional entrepreneurs and marketers, users can visit and access our website for any legal or lawful purpose. In order to protect our intellectual property and our Customers, Users & Visitors are prohibited from:
Downloading, copying, or transmitting any of our website content without our permission;
Using data mining or extraction software, or bots
Manipulating or using framing or other navigational technology;
Registering, subscribing, unsubscribing, or attempting to register, subscribe, or unsubscribe any person; user; company; or anyone else for our products or services unless you have permission;
Using our website or its content for any other purpose other than which it was intended.;
Harassing; stalking; bullying; or threatening behavior towards: Covidworldcharts.com; it's owners, employees, agents, customers or users;
Engaging in any behavior that might violate our rights, such as our intellectual property rights; or that of our customers;
Impeding or interfering with our website; its' security; or our server.
1. Anyone surfing the world wide web can visit and browse the Covidworldcharts.com website, but to display some of our informarion, you will have to register for an account. When registering for an account, you promise that:
You are over the age of eighteen (18);
You are providing us with accurate & truthful login information;
Will keep all login information confidential;
You will not register a customer for an account without their permission;
You will not access a customer's account without permission;
You will notify us immediately if you think your account has been breached.
2. Security. Users understand and agree that they are fully responsible for activity on their account and must keep their login information confidential. You must notify us within seventy-two (72) hours if you believe your account has been hacked or breached, by emailing our Customer Support Department at: .
3. Children. Covidworldcharts.com does not knowingly collect any information regarding children under the age of 18 or specifically under the age of 13. Minors and children are prohibited from using or accessing our website unless it is with the parent or legal guardian's written parental consent. GDPR Art. 6 and 8(1)(a).
1. The term "Content" includes and is not limited to:
Data; files; pictures; video, charts, maps or media recordings; comments; information; text; graphics; and any interactive features that are accessible through the Covidworldcharts.com website.
2. Risk. You understand that any website content that you access or download, whether on our website; or any other third-party website; is at your own risk and agree to accept responsibility for any damages or losses.
3. Intellectual Property. We retain all rights, title and interest to our own website and its' content which is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other laws, both locally and internationally. You promise not to interfere with these rights, and to follow all applicable intellectual property laws.
4. Submissions. Any data or files that are uploaded in the form of chat to our platform is considered a User Submission follow some simple Covidworldcharts.com Rules. These are:
Submitted content must be owned by the User/account holder;
Submitted content must be original to the User/account holder;
Submitted content must not infringe upon third-party copyrights;
Submitted content must not impinge upon a third-party's contract or intellectual property rights;
Submitted content must not be involved in pending or threatening litigation;
Submitted content must not be involved in a validity/ownership challenge;
Submitted content must not contain any software, code, or files that might be harmful to our website, platform, servers, or that of our customers and agents.
5. Limited Liability. Customers acknowledge that they are solely responsible for their submissions, and that Covidworldcharts.com is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or intellectual property rights violations committed by other users or customers. Since we have no control over the content submitted by our customers, you agree to hold us harmless for any alleged violation or copyright infringement.
V. COVIDWORLDCHARTS.COM DMCA POLICY
If you believe a Covidworldcharts.com user or customer has committed a copyright violation, please notify our Copyright Agent immediately using the following procedure:
In the email you must:
a). Identify the property or work that has allegedly been infringed;
b). Provide the location of the property, or content you believe has been allegedly infringed;
c) Provide any prove that the person owns the copyright to the property and
d) Provide your legal contact information (Including copy of any legal document on relevant page or valid Linkedin or Facebook profile) and your telephone numer
c). State the name(s) or identity of the person(s) you believe have allegedly infringed upon a copyright;
d). Provide a signed statement under penalty of perjury, stating you did not grant the alleged violator permission to use the copyrighted material;
2. Authorization. If you are not the owner of the work or material, then you will also need to provide us with a signed statement that says you are authorized to represent the original owner of the copyrighted material, along with the original owner's contact information.
3. Investigation. As soon as our Copyright Agent receives your signed claim, Covidworldcharts.com will immediately:
a). Verify information;
b). Conduct a thorough investigation;
c). Freeze the alleged violator's account;
d). Notify the violator of your claim; and
e). Send you a prompt response about our investigation.
4. False Claims. If we find that the alleged violator has not committed a copyright infringement, we will immediately release any disputed material back to its' owner and unfreeze their account. If we discover that you have filed a false copyright infringement claim, then you agree to be personally and financially liable for all costs or damages we incur as a result of the investigation, including but not limited to attorney's fees, legal fees, and expenses.
VI. SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PAYMENT
1.Free service – all services on the websire Covidworldcharts.com is free and do not require any payment. Some of the features require registration.
2. Monthly payment. Some commercial services for our customers will require monthly payment. The amount will be agreed individually with each customer.
2. Renewals & Cancellations. If customer do not renew the monthly subscription within (3) tree days of his anniversary date, partner´s account will be deactivated. Re-activation of the account might be subject charged.
Customers can cancel their account their account at any time by providing a written email notice to our Customer Service Department, requesting cancellation, or by using the cancellation menu option in their Covidworldcharts.com account. Please note, once your account is cancelled, you will no longer have login access to the Covidworldcharts.com platform.
Pursuant to Article 5 of the GDPR, it may take 30-60 days for our servers to populate and delete you from the system. Covidworldcharts.com may continue to retain limited information to determine that customers were properly deleted from the system.
A. Full Refund. A full refund will be provided only in case, if the agreed service will not be available for more than 5 days.
B. Partial Refund shall be provided if the service will not be available for more than 24 hours. The amount will be agreed based on actual condition.
C. No refund will be provided if customer cancels it account any time dutÅ•ing montly pre-paid period.
IX. RULES AND CONDUCT
Please Note: We have a Zero Tolerance Policy for: Spam; harassment; bullying; obscenities; pornography; bigotry; copyright infringement; and theft.
Users and customers must not use our website or platform for any improper, illegal, or prohibited purpose. You must not use the Covidworldcharts.com website in any way that could affect its' availability or use; or in connection with unlawful activity.
X. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
1. Support. Covidworldcharts.com provides support services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on a first come-first served basis. Customers are encouraged to send our Customer Service Department (at ) an email containing: their username and account number; date; and a description of their challenge or problem. One of our qualified Customer Service Technicians will contact you within 24-48 hours.
2. Maintenance. We regularly conduct maintenance and system checks of our platform. In those instances, our platform may be down or inaccessible. If for any reason the platform, website or system is down for more than 4 hours, we will provide notice via our website or via Email.
XI. THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Covidworldcharts.com website may redirect you to other websites or affiliates. If you click a link, or follow a hyperlink to a third-party website, you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. We have no control over third party websites whatsoever; therefore, we are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damages or losses that might happen as a result of your accessing or using a third-party website.
Third-party websites, vendors, and data recipients are required to assist Covidworldcharts.com with risk assessment and reporting breaches of security under Article 28 of the GDPR but not all companies are subject to GDPR compliance. As a result, users and customers agree to hold our company, company owners, staff, employees, and agents harmless from risk, loss, or damage as a result of using or accessing our website or any third-party link.
A. Covidworldcharts.com reserves the right to terminate customer account if he/she is using our conetent in the website which have the content which is in contracdiction with our charts/maps. In this case, customer has the right to refund relevvant part of monthly payment.
Customers, Users, and Visitors agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Covidworldcharts.com, it's owners; directors; employees; and agents; from all third-party claims or losses, costs, actions, damages, expenses, or liabilities, that arise from or relate to your using or accessing our website; platform; content; or services. This also applies to unforeseen third-party claims.
XIV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Customers understand and agree that they assume all responsibility and risk for using our: website; platform; content; and/or services. Our company, its' owners; employees; or agents will not be liable for any: incidental; indirect; direct; punitive; exemplary; or consequential damages. The term "Damages" may include and is not limited to:
Loss of Profits;
Interruption of service;
Loss of business/personal information;
Other loss, claims, or damages;
XV. FORCE MAJEURE
Force Majeure means "any event" that might occur that is "beyond our control", or that of our User or Customer. Neither Covidworldcharts.com, nor our customer shall be responsible for any failure to perform if it involves: vandalism, fire, flood, strike, labor unrest, riot, act of civil or military authority, accident, acts or omissions of carriers, or Act of God, or other event beyond their control. When we become aware of any force majeure event, it will be posted on our website, or sent via email for our customers. Any changes in our service, or resumption in our service will be posted on the Covidworldcharts.com website.
2. Notice. The disputing party shall send the non-disputing party a thirty (30) day Notice of Intent prior to filing a Mediation claim, giving the parties the ability to resolve the dispute before Mediation. Notices shall be served as provided in Clause Number XVIII. Upon filing of the complaint, Mediation shall be conducted via Act 420/2004 Laws of Slovakia.
3. Prevailing Party. The final decision of the Mediator shall be binding upon the parties, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of any costs and fees, including but not limited to attorney’s fees.
Covidworldcharts.com is eligible to send to all registered uses and companies using any service of Covidworldcharts,com any marketing and technical information concerning:
system upgrades and improvements
any information concerning the system maintenance
any information concerning data loss or hacking system attempts
any news concerning GDPR
any proposals concerning upgraded GDPR services
Covidworldcharts.com will not send any marketing information to our customers Email lists.
Any Notice that is required in this Agreement must be in writing and sent to parties as follows:
1. Notice can be delivered via: email; fax; United States Postal Service; or overnight/special courier. Customers can opt out of email notifications by sending a written email to our Customer Service Department at: .
2. All other Notices are to be sent to the last known address or email address for Covidworldcharts.com; or to the customer's last known address/email address.
If any clause or paragraph in this agreement is considered unenforceable or invalid under any law or statute or made invalid by an Order of a Court of law, the invalid or unenforceable clause shall not render the balance of this Agreement invalid. Any invalid provision shall be considered altered and interpreted so it does not affect the rest of this agreement.
XX. GOVERNING LAW